Details of Head Master Recruitment by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Details of Head Master Recruitment by BSE, Odisha
- Name of the Post:- Head Master
- Eligibility:- Trained Graduate in Arts or Science Stream. 20 Years experience as Headmaster or Assistant Teacher or Headmaster & Assistant Teacher taken together as on 1st January 2012. Retired and Re-employed persons need not apply.
- Scale of Pay:- Rs. 9300- Rs. 34800 with GP of Rs. 4600 with usual D.A. and other financial benefits as prescribed by the board from time to time.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection will be made on the basis of career assessment, teaching experience and Viva-voce test.
- Last date of Submission of Application form:- 1st January 2013 by 5.00 P.M. Applicants should search the website www.bseorissa.in to see the short listed names of applicant for interview after 15.01.2013.
- Date of Interview:- 25th January 2013. No nomination or call letter shall be issued to attend the interview. The short listed candidates are required to attend interview on 25th January 2013 along with the original documents in support of age , qualification and experience etc.
- Venue of Interview:- Meeting Room of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha at Bajrakabati Road, Cuttack- 753001.
- The applicant who is in service should apply be obtaining no objection certificate from their competent controlling authority.
- Pay protection will be given at the time of entry but other service conditions regarding enjoyment of pecuniary/ financial benefits will be governed by the regulations of the board.
The applications should be reached at the “Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha” on or before the last date through post or in person. The board shall not be responsible for any delay or loss of application in course of transit.
The B.S.E., Odisha reserved the right to reject any or all applications and the advertisement without assigning any reason thereof. The B.S.E., Odisha also reserved the right to short list the eligible candidates if the number of applicants exceeds 15 through a process of screening as may be determined by the selection committee.