The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has declared the Class 10 result for summative assessment-1 today, January 18, 2023. Students who appeared for the exam can check BSE odisha result 2022 sa1 on the official website of the board – bseodisha.ac.in by logging in with their credentials.
BSE Odisha 10th result 2022 for SA-1 includes candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, and name of the school. In the exam, Class 10 students were assessed on subjects including first language, second language, third language, mathematics, general science, and social science.
Odisha Class 10 summative assessment-1 exam was conducted from November 23 to November 30. Students who appeared in Class 10 SA-1 exam will be eligible to appear for the 10th summative assessment-2 exam.
Steps to check BSE Odisha 10th result 2022 SA-1
- Visit the official website of BSE – bseodisha.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on ‘results’ tab
- Candidates will be redirected to another page
- Now, click on the link ‘Class X-HSC, Summative Assessment-1, 2022-23 now available’
- On the new page, login with your credentials
- Odisha Class 10 summative assessment-1 result 2022 will be displayed on the screen
- Check marks and take a screenshot for future reference