Chicken Pakora is one of the delicious non-veg recipe which is one of the most popular disc in now a days. Read the full article to know about how to make Chicken Pakora or Chicken Pakoda Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Chicken Pakora Recipe
- 500 gm Boneless Chicken Pieces
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1-2 each Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
Preparation For Chicken Pakora Recipe
1. First put all in ingredients and batter in blender and blend till fine except Chicken
2. Use the resulting mixture for marinating the chicken.
3. Keep the chicken in fridge for 40 minutes.
4. Now place the chicken pieces in batter.
5. Deep fry it till the chicken changes its colour to golden brown Condiments.
6. Chicken pakora is ready to be served with coriander or mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
If you Like this Article then share this on below Social Networks and help us to make a developed Odisha.