Are you searching to know “How to Apply for the Rechecking of Odisha BSE Matric Results 2015 for mark addition” ? Then here we have provided the easy ways by which you can easily apply for the Rechecking of Odisha Matric Results 2015. Now you can apply the rechecking of both Subjective and Objective papers or OMR sheets. Previously we have published an article about “How to Download Your Odisha Matric OMR sheet 2015 scanned copy“. Click Here to get your scanned OMR sheet of BSE 10th Exam 2015. Follow the below instructions or steps, so that you can easily apply for the Rechecking of Odisha BSE Matric Results 2015.
Odisha BSE Matric Results 2015 Rechecking Fees
- Checking of Subjective Paper – Rs 60.00 (Per Paper)
- Checking of Objective Paper – Rs 50.00 (Per Paper)
- Xerox Copy of Subjective Paper – Rs 150.00 (Per Paper)
How to Apply for the Rechecking of BSE Matric Results 2015
- Enter your roll number and click on the ‘Login‘ button
- The site will display your details such as Name, Father`s Name, Mother`s Name and Date of Birth and marks secured in all subjects. Both subjective and objective marks along with the totals will be displayed..
- Please select (by clicking on the checkbox) the subjects for which you are requesting checking addition. You can select the subjective and objective papers individually.
- Additionally, you can also request for a Xerox copy of the subjective answer sheet. Once you select for Xerox copy, applying for checking addition of the corresponding subjective paper is mandatory.
- Click on the “Calculate Fees” button. The system will automatically display the total fees payable.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Email Id and address details in the space provided (mandatory). It is to be noted that the Xerox copy of the subjective answer books will be sent through the e-mail ID entered by the candidate and not in any other mode. Click on ‘SAVE‘ button.
- Click on `Generate Pay-In Slip` – This will generate a pre-filled pay-in slip that is to be used in the bank for payment. No other mode of payment is permitted.
- After payment is done, you have to revisit the website, and enter your `Journal No`, Date and place of payment and click on `Submit`.